4 Refreshing Cocktails To Try This Spring
As the weather starts to warm up, it's time to enjoy all the food and flavors of the spring. However, food isn't the only way to celebrate the springtime. It's also time to start thinking about all the refreshing cocktails we can begin to enjoy outdoors. Here are four delicious and easy-to-make cocktails that you should try this spring.
The Kentucky buck is a delicious strawberry-bourbon drink that is perfect for the springtime. While it's commonly made with lemonade, you can also use any kind of citrus soda to give it a little extra zing.
· 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
· 2 oz bourbon
· 1/2 oz simple syrup
· 2 hulled strawberries
· Dash of Angostura bitters
· 3 oz ginger beer
· Extra strawberries for garnish
1. Muddle the strawberries in a shaker with the simple syrup.
2. Next, add the bitters, bourbon, and lemon juice to the shaker along with ice and begin to shake for at least 10 seconds.
3. Strain the drink into a glass and add ginger beer. Don't forget to add a fresh strawberry for its final touch.
Green Tea Sangria
What could be more refreshing than green tea sangria on a warm spring day? This twist on a classic favorite is perfect for those who are looking to enjoy something a little different that surprisingly has a few health benefits, thanks to the green tea added to this drink.
· 1 bottle of white wine
· 3 lemons
· 1/3 cup of honey
· 4 cups water
· 5 bags of green tea
· Mint leaves
1. First, bring a pot of water to boil with the four cups of water
2. Next, you'll want to let the green tea bags steep for at least two minutes.
3. Remove the tea bags from the pot and add the honey. Allow the mixture to cool completely before moving on to the next step.
4. Add in the bottle of white wine, mint leaves, and lemon slices. Refrigerate until chilled, and enjoy.
Orange Carrot Punch
Try this orange carrot punch recipe if you want a delicious and healthy punch for your next spring gathering. It's perfect for those who are looking for a lighter option that's flavorful and refreshing.
· 3 cups of lemon-lime soda
· 1 1/2 cups orange juice (store-bought or juiced)
· 1 1/2 cups carrot juice (store-bought or juiced)
· 1 lime, lemon, and orange, sliced
· Ice cubes
· Mint for garnish
1. Start by mixing the lemon-lime soda, orange juice, and carrot juice in a large pitcher.
2. Next, add the lime slices, ice cubes, and mint for garnish. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later.
If you're looking for a delicious twist on a classic mojito, try this pineapple mojito recipe. The sweetness of the pineapple pairs perfectly with the mint and lime for a refreshing springtime drink.
· 2 oz white rum
· 1/2 a fresh lime
· 6-8 mint leaves
· 1/2 cup pineapple juice
· Ice cubes
1. Start by muddling the lime, mint leaves, and pineapple juice in a glass.
2. Next, add the rum and ice cubes and stir until combined.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Spring is the perfect time to get outdoors and enjoy all the fresh air and warmer weather. And what better way to do that than by enjoying a refreshing cocktail? Whether you're looking for something fruity, minty, or even healthy, there's sure to be a spring cocktail on this list that you'll love. So, what are you waiting for? Get mixing and enjoy!