New Year Thoughts
I can't believe we are already a week into the New Year! I'm not big on setting resolutions each year, but I try to reflect and put together goals, ideas, and quotes to keep me motivated. Writing things down helps me out immensely. It gives me a place to look back and remind myself of what is important to me. I find that inspirational quotes keep me positive when I'm having a challenging day. Below are some of the quotes I have already found that give me a boost and keep me focused on what is meaningful to me.
1. "Love the life you live. Live the life you love." Bob Marley
2. "It’s never too late to be what you might have been." George Eliot
3. "Never forget the people who take time out of their day to check up on you." Life Learned Feelings
4. "What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet." Anne Frank
5. "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou
6. " I have found that if you love life, life will love you back." Arthur Rubenstein
7. "The purpose of our lives is to be happy." Dalai Lama
8. "When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life." John Lennon
9. "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently." Warren Buffett
10. "The key to life is not accumulation, it is about contribution." Stephen Covey
I enjoy searching Quotery.com when looking for new inspirational quotes.
Happy 2020 everyone! May this be your best year yet! - Tovah Mitchell